Tags: [Dixie Chicks, new album], [I Apologized For Disrespecting The Office Of The President. But I Don't Feel That Way Anymore. I Don't Feel He Is Owed Any Respect Whatsoever], [Mine blast kills five in Kentucky], [Colombia city power grid attacked], [Agency Plays Down Plan to Speed Airport Security], [Despite Pledge, Taxes Increase for Teenagers], [US mayor in sex-for-water claims], [US government restricts China PCs], [Bonds ties Ruth on all-time list], [Mexican priest ordered to retire], [US terror inmates attack guards], [Hemingway papers link Cuba and US], [F.B.I. Searches Official's Office in Ethics Inquiry], [Bush Is Losing Hispanics' Support, Polls Show], [Debate on How to Reshape Immigration Law Has Divided Republicans], [Libby Denies Seeing Cheney's Notes on Newspaper Column], [Marijuana Muffins Take a Toll]
Sunday, May 21, 2006
The Midday Quickie.
Tags: [Dixie Chicks, new album], [I Apologized For Disrespecting The Office Of The President. But I Don't Feel That Way Anymore. I Don't Feel He Is Owed Any Respect Whatsoever], [Mine blast kills five in Kentucky], [Colombia city power grid attacked], [Agency Plays Down Plan to Speed Airport Security], [Despite Pledge, Taxes Increase for Teenagers], [US mayor in sex-for-water claims], [US government restricts China PCs], [Bonds ties Ruth on all-time list], [Mexican priest ordered to retire], [US terror inmates attack guards], [Hemingway papers link Cuba and US], [F.B.I. Searches Official's Office in Ethics Inquiry], [Bush Is Losing Hispanics' Support, Polls Show], [Debate on How to Reshape Immigration Law Has Divided Republicans], [Libby Denies Seeing Cheney's Notes on Newspaper Column], [Marijuana Muffins Take a Toll]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment