BLOGGER TEMPLATES Memes

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Crazy Psychic Didn't Predict Here Own Demise, Sylvia Browne Dead at 77!




World famous psychic Sylvia Browne -- who appeared on all sorts of TV shows including "Montel" "Larry King Live" and "Unsolved Mysteries" -- has passed away .. TMZ has learned.

Browne specialized in psychic detective work, and attempted to help on several missing person cases ... with varying results. 

Browne's son, Chris, tells TMZ ... Sylvia passed away this morning in San Jose, surrounded by family and friends.  She was 77.

Browne most recently took heat after famously announcing that Amanda Berry had died after she went missing in 2003 ... because, as we all know now, she wasn't dead.  Sylvia chalked up the misinformation as a simple mistake.  (link)
I just have no respect for people like her or Pat Robertson who claimed to have magical connections to the after life or God and end up being huge frauds. I would laugh when I would see her on Montel or Larry King as they would give her a serious looking platform to sell her obvious manipulations and deceptions to people.

I just wander what would Miss. Cleo of 1800 number fame have to say?
                                   ("Mrs. Cleo doesn't lie, that B@#ch is most definitely dead!")

I'm sorry if that was offensive, I just had to go there. These people have made a mint of defrauding people out of thousands and really deserve the just fruits of their labor, to be called out for what they really are.

Now with Slyvia gone, who will be the next big entertainer to tell what is on the other side?
Notice I said entertainer, as they people are as about psychic as me picking the winners for this weekends NFL's games. I can go on stats and trends, but as I have as much psychic wisdom about picking the winners as one of them would have.

I do feel bad though for the people who lost thousands on these shams. The only people who ever got the answers they looked for were the deceivers when they went to check their bank account balances.
  

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: