BLOGGER TEMPLATES Memes

Thursday, August 07, 2014

Dennis Williams, a homeless friend, used and abused by a bad church!


A decent guy in my opinion and a guy possibly set up for a crime he did not commit was most likely used and abused by our former church, and then sent back to prison by the very same people that used him as a pawn in their evil schemes.

I first met Dennis during a cold early March drive to a food bank in New Albany, Graceland Baptist.
He was wearing a heavy coat, very quite and reserved as many homeless people I have met are and was a man kind of quiet and to himself.

As I later became more involved in church activities, and volunteer work, I got to meet and see Dennis more and more.

He wasn't a bad guy in my mind, just a guy who had made a ton of bad choices and no one really gave him a chance to get back on his feet.

 
 He lived under a bridge by the #4 Clarksville exit of I65 and never really came around people other than hanging out at McDonald's, helping with church tasks going to Exit O stops for food or hanging around with me when I'd run places.

His biggest problem is the fact I think he tried to be a people please and please everyone. He was the atypical homeless guy, afraid to tick off those who were helping him, for they might cut him off or not help him get to the things he needed.

 I guess he did a hard, long job search and people would use his criminal status against him. He would tell me over and over again about people being rude or abrasive telling him they don't hire his type there.

I guess his therapy group leader at his court ordered therapy would attack and threaten him and he'd hold the line and give it back.

The threat of sending him back to prison did nothing against a guy like Dennis who had been in the rotten system for 10 years. He would say, over an over again, that he'd rather go back than wear the stupid bracelet and deal with the constant harassment that comes along with it.

After I had came out of the hospital, I had heard that Dennis was now in prison, to serve out the remainder of his term.

I don't know 100% for sure, but I bet this is how his screw job unfolded.
They (Blair Birge or others involved) offered him help with staying out, maybe a guarantee and food, something of value or money in turn for his false testimonies.
He took there deal as he is a homeless guy with nothing often and it sounded like a win, win.

He was an active participant in the 3-4 deliberate false DCS complaints, backing up their already made up and evil lies, meant to hurt me and my family.

When they thought they had delivered the death blow and our world was going to end, so sad it didn't, they sent him packing to prison.
Who is going to believe the tales of a guy in prison trying to tell people how a supposedly great church put a loving family through Hell on purpose for speaking out?

I don't fault Dennis in all of this.
I fault Blair Birge
, any pastors or elders at the Southeast Indiana Campus,
a satellite church of Southeast Christian Church in Louisville, who had a hand in this evil scheme.

(http://www.southeastchristian.org/ , they worship Neo-conservative Republican Jesus there.)


I liken their motivations and lack of Christian values to the actions of the Pharisee's, scholars/ elders and Sudacee's who tried time and time again to lure Jesus into a trap with false witness and lies.



God knows my heart, the father of the victims family, the heart of my wife and our desire and willingness to serve and walk with the Lord.
We aren't going to stop being disciples or helping others because of the works of evil men, no, just the opposite, we are going to pick it up another notch.



We are going to warn the masses though about the hidden dangers of huge mega churches and what certain Hell does ensue if you do the right thing and speak out.



No comments: