(Amazing picture from Kokomo Indiana where a house lies in the middle of a road.)
The amazing power and destruction of mother nature is something else. I am a huge weather guy and love all things science, but the destructive side of huge weather events is something I'm not super fond of.
Like everything in life, there is bad with the good in life, but the pictures and stories I'm seeing right now are outright heart breaking and saddening.
The good thing is, people living in the region do come together and a true sense of community spirit comes out when these disasters happen.
I am, truly thankful for that very spirit of humanity and helping others in this very much time of distress, peril and need...
- Kokomo, Indiana: Tornado Causes Major Damage
- Students learn there are many ways to serve
- Kokomo the epicenter of big gas price fluctuations
- Kokomo: Extreme gas price fluctuations
- Lebanon, Indiana: Tornado Touches Down on Sunday, Hits Starbucks
- Setting the record straight
- #22 Wisconsin Badgers vs. Indiana Hoosiers: brutally honest preview
- Man sentenced to 18 years in drunk driving crash that killed Kokomo couple
- W@tCh IPFW Mastodons Vs Indiana-Kokomo Cougars NCAA Basketball Live Stream
- Christmas comes early