BLOGGER TEMPLATES Memes

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Always interesting when someone dealing drugs, texts a wrong number...


I got this text out of nowhere today to my back up flip cell phone, that is a prepaid Verizon number that someone must have recently changed or gotten rid of.

The text included the following, "2 zips for $520."

I, not being a illegal drug user/abuser and not having a immense knowledge of street drugs slang, went on Google and once again, the great Urban Dictionary website, didn't let me down:

or

 I guess someone here in Rochester Minnesota, has a thriving dealing operation set up and that person is not very detailed oriented about who they send drug deal texts to.

I deleted the text as I'm not going to deal with local incompetent police or have any involvement is this countries "war on drugs" which I personally believe is a huge farce and only created to finance small towns, cities budgets, keep poor and under educated people in a constant cycle of poverty and give police a end around for violating the principles and Constitution this great country was created on.

From what I read on Google as I was curious what the term zips meant, the guy or gal who sent it was most likely using as burn phone, got spooked when I sent a text back telling them they texted the wrong number and the phone is destroyed or in the bottom of a deep lake right about now.  
 
Now some people might take the direct line and try to attack me saying, why didn't you give this to the local police.

Well for one, I don't 100% know for sure what the term zips is referencing. Could be something illegal, could be something innocent like computer files, movies, games, mp3's, any type of digital media.
And honestly, I really don't care to know.

Secondly, I'm not a fan of or a supporter of the "War on Drugs" in this country. I have seen too many peoples lives be destroyed by small town prosecutor's trying to make a name for themselves during a election year or in the same token, overzealous prosecution that focuses on severe punishment and not a single mention of drug abuse treatment programs or reforms for the sick individual.

And lastly, I and my family have been the victims of direct abuses of our civil rights in reference to:
The First Amendment which addresses the rights of freedom of religion (prohibiting Congress from establishing a religion and protecting the right to free exercise of religion), freedom of speech, freedom of the press, freedom of assembly, and freedom of petition.
By the St. Paul Police twice in August of 2013, a Rochester MN Police Department School Liaison officer Lisa Weber and the "Goon #5" as I call them composing of: Rochester Public Schools ISD #535 Superintendent Micheal Munoz, Asst. Superintendent Brenda Lewis, Executive Director of Student Support Services Karla Bollesen, Special Education District Wide Supervisor Karl Bakken and last, but not least, Students in Transition or McKinney-Vento Advocate Melissa Brandt.    

I will not be an active participant in collusion with those who spend their days and through the privelages their jobs allow them, deliberately participate in malicious, immoral and criminal activities by choice.

I'm a freedom loving American, not one of your conformist loving sheeple and I'm not going to be an active participant in the people I mentioned above taking away people's unalienable rights and freedoms.

This is not the America I know, believe in and no one will force me to be any part of it...
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: